Pages

"Owner Operator 101" eBook

eBook ready for immediate download upon payment.

Click HERE for more information or to Buy eBook.

"Owner Operator 101" Everything you need to know from A to Z.



Owner Operator 411

a

26 February 2011

Blogs, Forums, and Other Resources

See my other posts:


FAQ for the Owner Operator
Pictures
Anti-Idling Regulations
Definitions and Industry Terms
Blackrock Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
Interactive Cost per Mile (CPM) Calculator Spreadsheet
Privacy Policy
1) Owner Operator 411 – Welcome
2) Income and Expenses
3) Financing and Credit
4) Operating Authority or Leasing?
5) Equipment
6) How To Do Bookkeeping and Other Necessary Paperwork
7) What You Need to Know About Loadboards
8) Companies That Lease Beginning Owner Operators
9) What You Actually Need to Get Started - Licenses, Permits, Insurance, and Taxes
10) Truck Driving Schools
 

Below is a list of some blogs, forums, and other resources. Reading what others have to say about their experiences is a good way of trying to discern if the life as an owner operator is for you.

Some of these are written by current truck drivers, so you can get another point of view besides mine.










16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi reading this page was many interesting , topics in this way give motivation who reads this forum:/

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at owneroperator411.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Jules

Road King said...

Jules,

I am sorry one of the links did not work. I tested each one before I published them. Perhaps they were down for maintenance.

If I knew which link seems to be down, perhaps I could help.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at owneroperator411.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your post above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Mark

Road King said...

Mark,

Yes, you may. I am glad you found the information useful enough to want to pass it on.

Thanks.

used digger derricks said...

All this is very good information on the truckers front.There could be so much sharing and exchange and facts known.Wonderful.

Road King said...

used digger derricks,

Thank you.

Humaun@digger derricks said...

Thanks to digger derricks I think it is very helpful

and also necessary to save the forest. If you want to know more about this or want to buy a truck please go to digger derricks , thanks for read this post.

Anonymous said...

Really good post!

Road King said...

Anonymous,

Thank you. I am pleased you think this worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

Complex Post. This enter helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot

Road King said...

Anonymous,

Thank you. I am pleased you found it useful.

Anonymous said...

Great Post! Thanks for giving detailed description about blog.

Road King said...

Anonymous,

Thank you for the compliment and thanks for writing.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: I admire the useful information you offer inside your content. I will bookmark your blog and also have my children check up here typically. I am very sure theyll learn a lot of new stuff here than anybody else!

Road King said...

Anonymous (brinkka2011),

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you found the information useful.

AdSense

There was an error in this gadget

Contact:

Contact Road King if you would like to send an email message or to advertise on this blog.